More blog posts
- Takin Festival
- Bhutan festival photographs
- Bumdra Monastery trek
- How to fly to Bhutan?
- Dochu La
- Paro Taktsang
- Khamsum Yulley Namgyal
- Avifauna, or birds of Bhutan
- Can I use my credit card in Bhutan?
- When is the best time to visit Bhutan?
- Phobjika, Bhutan
- Do you have any tips or advice before my Bhutan holiday?
- Views from the Paro-Kathmandu flight
- What is the visa fee for Bhutan?
- Guwahati in Assam, India
- Thimphu, capital of Bhutan
A popular festival, known as the Tsechu, held in honour of Padmasambhava, is celebrated in the Paro valley sometime during March or April.
Whitewater rafting on the pristine Mo Chu River near Punaka is included in any itinerary you arrange with us.
Cyling is the easiest way to get on to the farm tracks and in amongst village life, getting to the places other visitors never go. Find out more about getting into the saddle for a morning, or longer, in Thimpu, Paro or Punakha.